Another Space in Time, Returns

Amazon Link
This is the standalone sequel to "Another Space in Time"

My latest book, is a full length speculative fiction read- running to over 120.000 words. So it has length for the money. Has it got excellent content for your hard earned money? Obviously I think so. I can't guarantee that any individual will like it, but I can hope and say a very sincere thank you to all those who buy my book. 

This is the continuing story of a murdered man's new life on another earth-like world. Rodwell is engaged by the local police of Axa-Goranas to help them capture or kill his twin brother's terrorist/gangland  boss. Rodwell replaces his brother as one of Youzhny's principle thugs. Discovery and pursuit soon follow, across land and sea, whilst Rodwell struggles to ensure that his new family are safe.

I would love feedback from readers. Obviously I hope for praise, but I will be pleased to engage in a conversation if that is one's wish. 
However you got to this page, by determined design or through some strange whim of your computer, I wish you a very good day.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

The Last Days of Night- Graham Moore

Memory Factory: Heist of the Century- Russ Golish